We will educate against animal abuse; help rescue these abused and unwanted animals from being euthanized; provide proper veterinary care, plus spay and neuter; give them temporary homes; and work with other rescues to get these great animals forever homes with responsible people to share a high quality of life.

Bessie

Age
18 months old
Sex
Female
Breed
Pit Bull
Qualities

Good with children

Good with dogs

Microchipped

Shots up-to-date

Spayed / Neutered

Adoption Fee
$135
Bessie is a 1 1/2 year old Pit Bull mix that will need a breed friendly community to move to. Her medium size makes her a good fit for a family since she seems to understand that she should not jump up on people. She has good house manners and is 99% potty trained—the other 1% is when she is nervous or sooooo happy to see you!!!!! But she will get it figured out. She is even good in her crate for sleep time! Bessie is a happy energetic girl that loves to play chase around the yard with her foster siblings, then will take a break to snuggle with you on the couch! So far she has loved everyone she has met- both human and other dogs, big and small although Bessie’s playfulness was annoying to one older female dog she met. This pretty girl wants nothing more than her own family to hang out with! She is current on vaccinations, spayed and microchipped. Her adoption fee is $135. If you want to meet Bessie or any of her rescue friends, please visit our website at www.noahshopeanimalrescue.com and complete an adoption application.